Sunday, February 12, 2012

Here's What I'm Thinking

So here are a few aestheitc choices I am looking at for my midterm Imagination project. where animated characters are integrated with reality. I must say that my main character will be a real person and all of the main and colourful action will happen will be self created and animated.
Here is an image from the Gorillaz and they blend the two worlds really well. The main character, banana peel, thong whole banana and smoke rings are all digitally created and blended into this background. 


This image of Lady and the Tramp is more along the lines of what my characters will look like. Very flat, simple details however I just don't think these characters blend with its setting well enough.

This is a photo done by Zach Martinak found on Behance.net. This photo is more along the lines of what tone I want my piece to have. Whatever is realistic will have a brown or gray tint and the characters will be colorful just not 100% saturated. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment