Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Assignment One

The assignment was to create a multiple layered environment and to have a pegged character as well. At first, I was not sure how I was going to approach the assignment, so I began by scanning in some drawings. I continued by masking and digitally painting on top of the top. My end result, I am quite pleased with, I was able to enhance the texture of the paper and stroke of the pencil to create something that makes digital appear totally analog. One of the difficulties I had with this assignment was scaling down my idea as well as developing concept. Daydreaming.
For this assignment I will have my character walk amongst the clouds, where he is then greeted by a creature very different than him, all apart of his imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment